A Walk In The Memory Lane


I was a Terengganu town kid who used to walk for 10 miles just to stroll around the town. It was easy for me as I was a kid full of energy and curiosity. On the way home I would always buy an apple for 50 cents and ate all it even the seeds. It was day of less to spend last time. In 1970s walking from shop to another along the narrow lane was what everybody was doing to do some shopping or just to see around. Now as there is not much parking space the street has become just another short cuts to another main road. I took the memory lane yesterday just to fill my nostalgic feeling of my childhood days. Of course it is almost empty now as the town is expanding outward where the less developed last time has been developed well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My breakfast in one fine morning

Garden Bench Made From Cut down Tree